7/06/2007

2007 TTF Report--DAY 2

OK,today is second day of TTF.I waked up early to go there and wow,many people lined up already.People who are in front of me.People behind me.moving finally...still waiting and waiting..more and more people came in..First 500 people will get an extra small figure for free.We got ticket permitted finally...we are number #154,155,156 and 157.Ha,here is free figure--gookiiFinally get in.this random photo shows crowded people in front of Toy2R booth.

more photos will come..

4 意見:

Anonymous said...

殘念....
趕著上班來不及跟你們會合..
我拿到No.297

VTSS vince said...

hi Hola,
你應該在我們之後不遠處..昨天買了哪些好東西?

Anonymous said...

V..did you get JLED drawing on your art book?

damn...

he cant do it for me.

toy5r invited he come that cost money.so...我想...認了...怪誰都不是.這是商業活動~~

I have one chance...but...BUT.....
I have no pan when he not at toy6r stall....sh!t

every time I think this accursed memory.I want hurt me now

VTSS vince said...

No,I passed coz I went to eat my delicious dinner when Jled came.hahaha! Actually I dont care he signed or not,drawing is fine but,raymond is sux and dont allow Jled to draw or sign on No toy2r new stuff.....stupid him.

I dont think Jled was famous enough in Taiwan..Touma and Devilrobot is. go to check that ciboys booth,I cant believe so many people love that item...haha,when they lined up for ciboys,I feel better coz I can take good photos at other booths.

Related Posts with Thumbnails